Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Always Check Your Shoes


We have all kinds of critters living in our house. For some reason frogs like our house. For some reason they like my boots. Twice, I have put my boots on to find the unpleasant feeling that my toes are not alone. Every morning I have frogs in my boots. Lately I have started leaning them against a wall and turning them upside down to keep the frogs out. The bottom picture is Jenny's anti-frog fashion statement. One night we had 3 frogs jumping around our bathroom, so Jenny wore her boots as she got ready for bed and tucked her pajamas into her boots so that the frogs wouldn't jump into her boots. For those of you that know Jenny, that is classic Jenny. And she think my cargo pants look funny. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeewwwww! That is really gross! He does look kinda cute, but I don't think I'd want him in my bathroom, or my shoes!! Jenny, you just may be starting a new fashion trend!

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home