Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Freedom Park


Today we visited Freedom Park with Dr. Neil, the dr. who takes care of our kids here at Lighthouse. I just spent an hour writing on the blog about our trip there and when I tried to publish the blog, my entry go lost somewhere in cyberspace. So right now I'm contemplating throwing my computer out the window. I'll write about our trip later. Sorry to keep you waiting. For now I'll say that it was good to see the conditions that our children at Lighthouse have been rescued from. Their life here is a world away from what it used to be. We visited the medical clinic where Dr. Neil takes care of patients every wednesday, and we went into the homes of two patients with HIV and brought them a bag of food and prayed with them. It was very enlightening.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home