Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

4D Sonar Scan

Last week I went for my 4D scan. In the US you usually have to pay quite a bit to get one of these done, but here, everyone who delivers in a hospital gets one for free. I actually got to go 2 times. The first time the baby was head up, and the technician told us that it is almost impossible to see the baby's face when she is head up. So, we got a picture of her right foot, her right arm (I think, I can't tell for sure), and her left hand (top picture). Her foot is in the middle of the picture, her right arm is in the left going up diagonally, and her left hand is in the top left corner. The second time I went she was head down, but kept her arms in front of her face the entire time. We were able to see a profile very briefly. We didn't get a picture of the profile, but the scan was recorded onto a DVD. We were able to pause the DVD and take a picture of the TV screen. It is kind of blurry and hard to see. But, you can see her profile on the left side of the screen, with her right arm over the front of her face. Her lips are puckered up, and I'm pretty sure she has my nose. We are getting so excited to see her! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! It is something to see God's handiwork. I had to study photos for a while, but finally could see. May God richly bless this, His new creation.

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home