Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Sunday, October 22, 2006

6 months


Here I am at 6 months pregnant. I went to the doctor last Thursday, and everything is going very well with the pregnancy. He is now 100% sure it is a baby girl. He told me that my blood pressure is pretty low, which explains why I am completely exhausted all of the time. Other than that I feel really good, and the baby is growing and developing just as she should. We still have not picked out a name yet! I don't know why we are having such a difficult time choosing a name this time. We are taking suggestions if you have any!























Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen you look great. I miss you. What about some kind of name that is African but sort of Americanized, so that when you are back in the states she wouldn't feel like her name is so different.
Pam

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhi Jen- Yes- you do look great! Your mom showed us ultra sound pics too. I must say those ultra sound pics are like clouds to me- I really didn't see the things your mom saw. LOL. I agree with Pam on the name. Nice idea!We are praying for you guys & hope everything is going well now that you are approaching summer! Pati & Mike

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home