Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Thursday, November 23, 2006

7 Months Pregnant

I am 7 months pregnant today, Thanksgiving Day. I have been feeling pretty good lately. I just get very worn out by the end of the day. Tomorrow I am going in to the hospital where I will deliver the baby for a 4D sonar scan. (I didn't know there was even such a thing as 4D, I am not sure what the 4th dimension is?!?) If it goes well, we will actually be able to see what her face looks like. I am really looking forward to going, it will be a lot of fun to see what she looks like! And, still no names. We have kind of narrowed it down to 4 names, but still no sure thing yet. The names are Kendi (East African meaning "loved one"), Emmy (short for Emmilyn or Emmerson), Riley, and Ryan. Let us know which ones you like.
Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! We are so thankful for a healthy baby, our family's health, God's provision and protection, family and friends near and far, and each one of you who reads our blog (we know there are at least 2 of you :) )
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.










Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny!! You are beautiful! Miss you guys lots and really hope that you're still doing well. Say hi to Madison and Kyler! I miss them lots! -oh and i have to say that i really like that name Kendi. It would be cool to have a south-african name. Anyways miss all of you! -Kaitlin

3:15 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Kendi is a beautiful name! It has my vote. Did you know Heidi is only about a month behind you? It's fun to hear about what is coming next in her pregnancy from you.

2:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I think my favorite name is still Kendi. Emmy is a close second. Where's the 4 - D picture of the baby. I figured you would have sent it by now!?! Maybe you did not get a good one. Love you all!!!!!! Mom

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Kendi. It is more original than the others.
Love Pam,

6:26 PM

 
Blogger wilderness_experiential_ministry said...

We are so excited to see the new addition to your family. You guys are such a gift to us that we are fortunate to have in our lives.

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a vote from Sweden and Somila's mummy: Kendi! All our best wishes with you third child!

Maria & Mikael
Johanna, Martin and little Somila

12:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendi has my vote! I think an African name will be very special to her as she grows up. Madison, Kyler and Kendi just kind of flows off the tongue! We continue to pray for you!! Lynn

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Trav said...

Without a doubt Kendi is my favorite! The name is beautiful just like the rest of her family. She will certainly always represent a very special time in your lives. I miss you all, am terribly proud of you and wish I could give you a big hug this Christmas. Love Brother and Uncle Trav

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute! We're so excited for you guys! We were thinking about your family today in church, as they did a focus service on AIDS, especially AIDS orphans. You are in our thoughts and prayers. -Rachael, Jason, and Jasmine

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home