Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Friday, January 19, 2007

My head got real hot

That title is for you Napolean Dynamite fans. I'm hoping to find a wig that makes me look like a medieval warrior. For the rest of you, no I didn't shave my head because it was hot. Actually, the reason is that there is a teen in our church who has a disease that has caused him to lose all of the hair on his body. Eyebrows and everything. So, some of the men in our church decided to shave our heads for 21 days. The purpose is to make him feel more normal, by not being the only one bald, but we are also spending these 21 days praying for his healing. It is kind of like a fast from hair. Everytime my head hurts from being sunburned, or everytime I feel like an idiot because everyone looks at me funny, or everytime I see myself in the mirror and wonder who that guy is I remember to pause and pray for Godwin. You can join us in prayer if you want. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! A hair fast. . .that is very cool!!
Jen

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home