Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jenny is starting to show

Hello everyone, Jenny here. I have been extremely sick and have not posted for quite a while. I am feeling much better now. Several people have asked for a picture of my new self. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago (when I was 3 months pregnant). In the week before we took this picture my stomach just suddenly popped out. Overnight I was not able to wear my normal jeans anymore! I will post a new picture every month so that you can watch me grow! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you,
I was one who requested a picture of your pregnant self.
You don't look very pregnant, Yet.
I miss being able to see this new little one grow inside you. I love you and miss you.
Auntie Pam,

12:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shirt.

12:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babe, You look very cute. Your hair is getting long!
I agree with anonymous - cute shirt. You should update your Smith Project blog once in a while. Or was that just your anouncement blog?
I love you - wish I were there!!! Mom

10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweatheart, it is soo good to see you smiling again!! You are gorgeous!
I agree with your Mom; that shirt is really cute but then again most of what you wear looks cute on you.-I'm certainly glad Lincon found you.
I am soo looking forward to knowing just who is creating that little hump in your tummy. He/she is already causing quite a stir.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home