Lincoln and Jenny - Missionary Associates to South Africa

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend


I was just going through some pictures and realized that it was a year ago today (Memorial Day weekend) that Gareth and I attempted Mt. Bierstadt, but we were turned away because of chest deep snow. The last picture is in September when we came back and made it to the top and spent the night on the summit. Good times. I miss Colorado's mountains. All my friends in Colorado, go climb some mountains for me and send me pictures.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lincoln.
This past weekend I hiked Mt Gailbrath which is up Golden Gate Canyon, close to home, fairly steep and very beautiful. Great Mt views and city views. Sun I did White Ranch from top to bottom which is not that pretty but steep and good 14er training. I have planned a couple of 14ers for the summer just not sure when. I will keep you posted.
Pam,

4:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home